quarta-feira, 30 de maio de 2012

A baby shower? Emanuelle’s birthday? Who knows? kkk


Last Friday, 25th May, was a special day for me. I am Luciano Martins, Pibid’s trainee. Today I woke up at 6 o’clock but I got up at 7 o’clock I stayed in the bed thinking about my life and the future. “Today I have a meeting at the university about PIBID English. Our meeting today will be at 9:30 in the morning. Today is raining and I think that I will go to meeting however I know about my compromise and I cannot skip this meeting. My situation is not easy: my wife is pregnant (She is deprived my attention, poor darling!), it is raining, I am tired, I cannot go on foot ( I don’t have much money, so I walk everywhere) but I must go to the meeting”. I went to my compromise. Our group is very special and I like everybody however I do not know if they like me. Imagine, today is Emanuelle’s birthday and I did not know. Our class prepared a party for her, I thought… We sang the birthday’s song for her and we went to another classroom for a coffee break, so… I found out the truth, today it is NOT Emanuelle’s birthday and this party was a baby shower for me. I could not believe, it was fantastic. I was touched and this party was very funny. This date, 25th May, was special because I found that our group is composed of special people that like me. My daughter, Helena, is coming to the world and today she got many presents and her dad (I) suffered the embarrassment for this but I loved doing it. Thank you very much Pibidenglishers. You are special in my life (together we can change the future!).
Bolsista: Luciano Paulino Martins

Por favor ignorem as poses >.<

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário